Breakfast Club and Friday After School Club
Breakfast Club has been running for over 10 years at Skerne Park Academy and is a huge success.
We like to promote the independence of children from Reception to Year 6 by allowing the children to serve their own food and clean their pots away. There is help available, however, for the younger children from the Breakfast Club staff if needed.
Breakfast Club Times
- You can bring your child to Breakfast Club any time between 8:00am and 8:25am.
- Breakfast Club costs just 75p per day. Breakfast Club cards can be purchased via ParentPay at a cost of £7.50 (which covers 10 sessions). If you do not have a login for ParentPay, please contact the school office.
- Please do not drop your child off before 8:00am as there is no supervision before this time.
- Breakfast is served until 8:25am to allow children time to finish eating before going into class.
- No food will be served after 8:30am. This is to allow the children time to finish their breakfast before class and to allow staff time to tidy up.
- Please book Breakfast Club by emailing email@example.com by Friday each week for the week ahead.
What Does Breakfast Club Provide?
A healthy breakfast including cereal, toast, fruit and a drink.
There is a choice of activity after breakfast such as drawing, board games and crafts.
A calm atmosphere where the children can prepare for the day ahead.
We cater for any dietary, religious or medical requirements (arranged prior to starting).
Children attending Breakfast Club are expected to behave in accordance to the School Behaviour Policy.
Incidents of inappropriate behaviour at the Breakfast Club will be reported to the Head Teacher.
Friday After School Club
On Friday, school finishes for all pupils at 1.00 pm. If you are a working parent and unable to collect your child at this time, you can apply for your child to attend our free after school provision (up to 3.00 pm). If you wish to apply for this provision, please ask for the registration form at the school office.