We think it is important that, as an Academy, we set high standards in all that we do. Academies are a place of work for everyone who attends them. As such, we expect students to come to school dressed in an appropriate manner, in the agreed Academy uniform. Skerne Park Academy uniforms are available to order via the Tesco’s website and are delivered directly to your home address.
The Skerne Park Academy Uniform is:-
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Black sensible school shoes (No trainers)
- Red Gingham dress for summer
- Grey school shorts for summer
- SPA Green sports round neck T-shirt with logo (or plain White T-shirt)
- Black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls (for use in PE only)
- One piece bathing costume
- Towel for swimming and showers
- A PE bag is useful to keep kit safe but is not essential.
- A small single stud in each earlobe is allowed.
- Wristwatch allowed.
- Bracelets or charity bands are not allowed.
Click the image below for Skerne Park Academy Tesco Uniform